"Ward-D-Vision Digital Night Vision"
The Ward-D-Vision digital night vision add on system is designed to be coupled behind a normal day telescopic sight to give it night vision capabilities. The system will work with most day telescopic sights, providing they have an adjustable objective, or preferably (for ease of use) a sidewheel focus system.
This new system is lighter, has higher resolution and far superior ergonomics than the conventional tubed systems it replaces.
Useable range is 200m when used with the N1000 laser illuminator. We have also got excellent results with the NightMaster series of IR illuminators available from Taclight. Note: The system requires an IR illuminator to work in complete darkness.
This night vision system is an excellent choice for someone wishing to have night vision capability on a number of rifles. It can also be used off the rifle as a night vision observation device.
" RHS with silent tactile on/off switch"
"Recessed covered eyepiece focus"
"Cap sealed charge and video out"
- Very compact. Adds just 80mm length to your day scope so shooting position is not compromised
- Designed to be fitted to a rifle scope, not adapted from a monocular so all optics are correctly matched
- Built in lithium battery so no trailing wires
- High system resolution 50lp/mm
- High resolution sensor and near eye display
- Built in DSA (Day Scope Adapter)
- Combined Video Out and Aux Power / Charge connector socket
- Weight 347 grams